MNPP "Electropribor" Ltd. was founded in 1990 by leading developers of measuring transducers for electrical power industry and their calibration devices. Activity of the company is licensed. MNPP Electropribor Ltd. holds the License No.66 of measuring instruments manufacture, repair and sale; the License No.1175 of measuring instruments calibration for third-party companies in accordance with the Accreditation Certificate BY/112 02.3.0.0127 and for own needs in accordance with the Registration Certificate No.021ВТ.
MNPP "Electropribor" Ltd. develops and produces the following devices:
- Multifunctional Digital Measuring Transducers - up to 29 parameters
- current, voltage, frequency, active and reactive power measuring transducers which conform to the State Standards GOST24855 –81 and GOST12997-84;
- panel-mounted digital ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters, varmeters and digital multi-functional measuring transducers of 0.5 accuracy rating;
- digital ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters of 0.1 accuracy rating;
- portable calibration units for calibration of measuring transducers, pointer-type and digital instruments of 0.15 accuracy rating and telemechanic channel of 0.05 accuracy rating.
Our company repairs, supports and calibrates own-produced instruments within the warranty period and within the post-warranty period.